Wednesday, January 25, 2012

KARATE

I am taking a karate class. My teacher is Sensei Davis. "Sensei" means master or teacher.




She is so pleased because I am  completely focused in class. Karate is a martial art from japan. It has been around for  thousands of years. In class we wear a "gi" which is a white shirt and white pants.




Today I earned my white belt. 




Karate teaches respect, focus, discipline, and confidence.



I am learning blocks - upper, lower, outside, and inside. Karate is very important to me.





1 comment:

  1. You are a stud muffin! Way to give Chuck Norris a run for his money! - love, Jacob

    I'm glad that in the future you can protect our family when we're in danger! I'm excited to see you progress through the rest of the belts! love, Angie

    ReplyDelete