Saturday, January 21, 2012

Santa Fe RV Resort

We stay at the Santa Fe RV resort when we are in San Diego.  












We have a clubhouse.
In the clubhouse there is a laundry room,
 mailboxes, 
kitchen, pool table, ping pong table, video games, snack and soda machines (with Mug Root Beer!),






TV room, 






gym, 










and office.










The resort is close to shopping, Sea World, the zoo and Costco (we can walk there). The bike trail is across the street.
We swim in the nice pool most days. I swim
32 laps. There is a hot tub where I like to visit with people. Dad and I like the hot tub best.










There is room for 126 RVs here. Some people have lived in their RVs for 30 years like our neighbors Elizabeth and Tony. Our neighbor, Sulee, sometimes brings us good food. She has a parakeet named Audrey who likes to ride on her shoulder.

2 comments:

  1. HI SAM
    snow storm 17 INCHES in WA .

    HOW HOT IS SAN DIEGO ?
    IS IT 103 ?
    I MISS YOU .

    AUSTINO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the Blue Heron. We used to have one by us in Canterwood. I hope you're having a fun time. Tell Mom and Dad I said hello:).

    ReplyDelete