Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Surfing!

My friend Vann's dad took me surfing at Pacific Beach.
 It was my first time to go. I practiced jumping up and putting my arms out. On the sand it was easy. 










It was too hard in the water so I just laid down on the board to ride the waves. 
Riding the waves is very cool. 




You have to keep your balance or you will fall off. A strap on the surf board goes around your ankle so you don't lose your board if you fall off. You carry your surf board into the ocean. 














Then you get on and  paddle with your arms. 














You wait for a big wave and it moves you so fast to the shore.












Then you do it again and again and again. 












I got to wear a wet suit to stay warm in the ocean water.

No comments:

Post a Comment